A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- How reporting all facets of current events matters
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: New Mexico
Welcome back to Pearson is Everywhere.
Today, we have an update on the lawsuit filed by American Institutes for Research (AIR) against New Mexico that claimed there was bid rigging involved with the award of the Common Core testing contract to Pearson. Continue reading
The son of New Mexico state legislator, Democrat Stephanie Maez, has been charged in a drive-by shooting. Continue reading
Welcome back to Pearson Is Everywhere!
Last time, we looked at Pearson’s spying on students on Social Media and how Colorado is trying to protect ‘student data privacy’ in Colorado — from groups like Pearson.
Today, we’re reminded by Truth In American Education that the bid-rigging lawsuit filed in New Mexico is still going on.
KEEP READING… Continue reading