A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: New Media
Who says “Just a Blogger” can’t make a difference?
MT @DailyHMblog: Rise of new media in NC politics http://t.co/Kzk3Y593XY @PeteKaliner @NCPlottHound @sistertoldjah @LadyLiberty1885 #ncga
— Tim Moffitt (@TimMoffitt) April 11, 2014 Continue reading
In 2010, Renee Ellmers grabbed national headlines when she unseated long-time NC Congressman, Bob Etheridge. Her win came from a successful positive, issue driven campaign and a handy endorsement from Tea Party supporter and Kingmaker, Sarah Palin.
That win also came from the drumbeats of the conservative and new media blogs across the country, carrying her message and spreading the truth about her opponent. We now have another opportunity to lend a hand via her YouTube her channel. Continue reading
The power of New Media is rising. We dismantled the Fluke ridiculousness, ripped down the manufactured war on women one Lefty at a time and turned the ‘dog’ narrative right the Hell around.
Dana Loesch at Breitbart has struck another blow at the accomplices to the White House as she calls out The Washington Post for their hit piece on Romney. John Nolte at Breitbart reports: Continue reading