A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Neo-Liberalism
From time to time, I check back on certain stories to see what’s going on. I’ve been documenting a lot of politicking in our public schools in NC lately, so I thought I’d take a peek at Organize 2020 again.
The NCAE has claimed that Organize 2020 is their ‘member-led’ group, which the NCAE made into a caucus last year. I checked out their website. Most of it was the same, a few things changed:
One now can see the dues for their caucus which range from $5 to $35.
Mission statement is no longer front and center, but it’s still there.
NCAE is no longer hiding as their backer on petitions as they did on the Walk-In fiasco.
I noticed something on their “Actions” page that I hadn’t seen before. It probably had been there a while, but somehow I didn’t spot it before now. Under the ‘Find more information’ section on the “Actions” page the first link is: “What is Neo-liberalism?”
Uh, say what?
KEEP READING…. Continue reading