A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Congressman George Holding Calls For Investigation Into UNC’s ‘Gaza Conference’
- Former Iredell Teacher Arrested For Third Time
- Dean of Raleigh Private School Arrested On Indecent Exposure Charge
- Former Matthews Teacher Arrested On Child Exploitation Charges
- Durham Elementary School Employee Charged With DWI, Hit And Run, Marijuana Possession
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: NCGOP
Haymaker is reporting on a story about Senator Bingham allegedly being given fliers by the NCGOP. The NC GOP denied they gave Bingham the flier. This was allegedly going on down in Davidson county (Senate District 33).
Sharon Myers of the Dispatch has a more recent update, wherein the flier has been demonstrated as paid for by Bingham, not the NC GOP, and in which Bingham apologizes and sets the record straight. Continue reading
It appears that possibly Progress NC hasn’t been following the law with regards to donations made to the organization. The general gist here is that Progress NC apparently did not renew its solicitation license for non tax exempt status around mid-May of this year, yet has been receiving donations under the pretext the organization was compliant. Continue reading