A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Teachers Union Affiliate Planning Second Strike Using 2018 Strike’s ‘Sick Leave’ Strategy
- Yadkin Schools Bus Driver Charged With Assault With A Deadly Weapon, Intent To Kill
- Two Rutherford County Schools Instructors Suspended For Misconduct Allegations
- Former Watauga High Intern Charged With Sexual Exploitation Of A Minor
- Former Durham Montessori Employee Has New Charges In Four States
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: NCGOP
The Chair of the Robeson County GOP is really ticked off the state party leaders like Dallas Woodhouse for sending Robeson County election complaints into a “black hole” because of the NC-09 debacle.
It’s 2019 – a brand new year full of possibility and the opportunity to get it right with new leadership. Yes, NC GOP I’m talking to you.
Last night, Dallas Woodhouse was elected as the next Executive Director of the NC GOP.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Applause and cheers greeted 2016 presidential candidate Senator Ted Cruz as he took the stage at the North Carolina Republican Convention.
Opting to move around instead of speaking from behind a podium, Cruz sounded Reaganesque as he spoke on three main points of economic growth, defending our Constitutional rights and restoring America’s position in the world. Continue reading
Moral Monday is Occupy 2.0? Sounds familiar… hey, that’s I’ve been calling them for months now! Welcome to the party NCGOP!
I’ll be covering Occupy Monday in my weekly national column at DaTechGuy blog tomorrow morning. Tune in, kids!
NCGOP Press release: Continue reading