A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: NCGOP
The Chair of the Robeson County GOP is really ticked off the state party leaders like Dallas Woodhouse for sending Robeson County election complaints into a “black hole” because of the NC-09 debacle.
It’s 2019 – a brand new year full of possibility and the opportunity to get it right with new leadership. Yes, NC GOP I’m talking to you.
Last night, Dallas Woodhouse was elected as the next Executive Director of the NC GOP.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Applause and cheers greeted 2016 presidential candidate Senator Ted Cruz as he took the stage at the North Carolina Republican Convention.
Opting to move around instead of speaking from behind a podium, Cruz sounded Reaganesque as he spoke on three main points of economic growth, defending our Constitutional rights and restoring America’s position in the world. Continue reading
Moral Monday is Occupy 2.0? Sounds familiar… hey, that’s I’ve been calling them for months now! Welcome to the party NCGOP!
I’ll be covering Occupy Monday in my weekly national column at DaTechGuy blog tomorrow morning. Tune in, kids!
NCGOP Press release: Continue reading
Haymaker is reporting on a story about Senator Bingham allegedly being given fliers by the NCGOP. The NC GOP denied they gave Bingham the flier. This was allegedly going on down in Davidson county (Senate District 33).
Sharon Myers of the Dispatch has a more recent update, wherein the flier has been demonstrated as paid for by Bingham, not the NC GOP, and in which Bingham apologizes and sets the record straight. Continue reading
It appears that possibly Progress NC hasn’t been following the law with regards to donations made to the organization. The general gist here is that Progress NC apparently did not renew its solicitation license for non tax exempt status around mid-May of this year, yet has been receiving donations under the pretext the organization was compliant. Continue reading