A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: NC82
A debate was held this past Tuesday in the race to fill the seat of retiring Senator Apodaca.
Squaring off were Lisa Baldwin and Chuck Edwards and apparently Baldwin might have set off some fireworks. Continue reading
Shameless promotion time. Rep. Larry Pittman, along with Senator Tillman, have been out in front of the battle to get Fed Ed (Common Core) out of North Carolina and return education control to our state.
Various opponents to Rep. Pittman have made false accusations about him with regards to education. He was not afforded the opportunity to speak in his own defense as Earle Schecter was given an open mic at an alleged ‘Townhall’ held at Cox Mills High School. Well, I’m giving him that chance here.
Hear it in his own words: Continue reading
In case you missed it, The Hair is Leigh Brown of Cabarrus county. This time, it’s not the Governor’s mansion she’s running for. This time the “DemoPublicanRepubliCrat” is challenging Rep. Larry Pittman for his seat in NC 82.
It’s going to be a tough race for her despite the funding from her real estate friends at the Chamber of Commerce. She needs all of her friends to be able to vote for her May 8th.
In order to do that The Hair wants Democrats to change their affiliation. Nope, not kidding: Continue reading