A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
- #NCED Updates: A Diversity Inventory, a Bill and a Scholarship
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents explode over Diversity Inventory, Records Request Fees and other headlines (Updates)
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: NC48
With the primary rapidly approaching, the mailer wars have begun.
This one in #NC48 put out by the NC Chamber is particularly hilarious.
Stick around while I give it the ‘Nelson treatment’. Continue reading
Recently I highlighted an article by the Daily Haymaker in which the NC Chamber of Commerce’s involvement in the race for the NC-48 Senate where the seat is being vacated by Sen. Apodaca.
I was engaged on Twitter by a regular reader wanting to make sure that people saw the bio for the candidate being backed by the NC Chamber, Chuck Edwards. I agreed to post it, so here you go…
I was also then desecended on by NC Chamber’s Nathan Babcock, who tried to sell me a line of utter BS on the Chamber’s involvement in Common Core.
BOY, did he pick the wrong Common Core fighting mom to peddle lies to.