A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: NC20
One of the North Carolina General Assembly races this blog followed was the NC-20 House race between Tammy Covil and Holly Grange. Covil ran a tough campaign, calling out Grange’s company, Osprey Global Solutions, and its involvement in Benghazi.
Covil cited the Special Committee on Benghazi and the discovery of emails between Hillary Clinton and Sidney Blumenthal. Those emails showed Blumenthal going to bat for Grange’s company. Blumenthal appears to hold a financial interest in Osprey Global Solutions as well.
The Grange campaign responded by firing off a ‘cease and desist’ letter to the Covil campaign.
As it turns out, in a recent document dump by the House Committee on Benghazi further underscores Covil’s initial claims. Osprey Global Solutions and the very lucrative contracts it would be gaining are also mentioned throughout pages 44 to 50 of the document.
The Holly Grange campaign has gone full Obama by using lawfare to silence her opponent in the NC-20 House Race, Tammy Covil. Continue reading
Holly Grange goes ALL IN on the Bill Cobey endorsement.
This is not going to play like she thinks it will with, you know, ACTUAL conservatives. Continue reading
Dispatches from the NCGA House races…
In my inbox just a little while ago popped this endorsement from Rep. Millis in District 16. for Tammy Covil for NC-20. He’s endorsed Tammy Covil over the other challengers in the NC-20 race.
The press release is as follows:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
In case you missed it, Rick Caitlin won’t be running again for his General Assembly seat representing District 20 (New Hanover).
Conservative Tammy Covil threw her hat in the ring, announcing her campaign live on the radio via the Freedom Action Radio network on November 2nd.
Within a week, Covil suddenly had company in the race. That company that might be unwelcome to voters familiar with Hillary Clinton’s pal, Sid Blumenthal.
KEEP READING.. Continue reading