A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: NC Voter registration
Judicial Watch has joined with the Allied Educational Foundation (AEF) in filing a brief in support of Governor McCrory’s quest that the courts uphold North Carolina’s voter ID law.
Meanwhile, the Voter Integrity Project is suing the Wake County Board of Elections in federal court, alleging that voter rolls in the county have not been properly maintained. Continue reading
The hypocrisy is now so thick, it will take a chainsaw to penetrate it: House Democrat starts inquiry into GOP firm linked to bad voter forms – latimes.com Voter Fraud is apparently a real thing now! Go figure. These are … Continue reading
Last month I did a story, with a video, about my adventures in completely non-partisan voter registration happening in front of my local grocery store. It made me wonder about how one sets up a voter drive, acquires materials, what the costs are and what happens to the forms once you sign up at a drive. I also delve into the changes in voter registration numbers in North Carolina further down in this article. Continue reading