A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
- #WCPSS Updates: Coronavirus Edition
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: NC Voter registration
Judicial Watch has joined with the Allied Educational Foundation (AEF) in filing a brief in support of Governor McCrory’s quest that the courts uphold North Carolina’s voter ID law.
Meanwhile, the Voter Integrity Project is suing the Wake County Board of Elections in federal court, alleging that voter rolls in the county have not been properly maintained. Continue reading
The hypocrisy is now so thick, it will take a chainsaw to penetrate it: House Democrat starts inquiry into GOP firm linked to bad voter forms – latimes.com Voter Fraud is apparently a real thing now! Go figure. These are … Continue reading
Last month I did a story, with a video, about my adventures in completely non-partisan voter registration happening in front of my local grocery store. It made me wonder about how one sets up a voter drive, acquires materials, what the costs are and what happens to the forms once you sign up at a drive. I also delve into the changes in voter registration numbers in North Carolina further down in this article. Continue reading