A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Faith Christian Academy teachers facing of sexual assault allegations going back to mid 90s
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: NC Values Coalition
Despite House Bill 2, the Charlotte-Mecklenburg school district (CMS) had every intent of moving forward with plans to implement a transgender facilities policy, however all of that has been put on hold.
BREAKING: Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Superintendent Ann Clark sites SOTUS stay says district will halt plans for transgender bathrooms
— #KeepNCSafe (@KeepNCSafeOrg) August 4, 2016
CMS Superintendent Ann Clark made a statement on halting the policy, citing the recent Supreme Court ruling striking down a 4th Circuit’s order forcing a school district to create an open bathroom policy. Continue reading