A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: NC DHHS
Last year parents were outraged to find out that the health assessment form required for entry into Kindergarten in North Carolina schools was being expanded to students of any age or grade level entering the system.
Parents were further outraged when they realized what the form actually asked for. Overly intrusive questions beyond what the law requires were on the form.
Questions included assessing whether or not a child had normal or abnormal genitals is just one example. Other inappropriate topic areas covered included asking if your baby was “full-term” and the form also asked about “trauma”, “family stress” and about your child’s personal/social development. Continue reading
Enterovirus is in North Carolina, but WHERE?
WHERE?? => NC DHHS Confirms Three Additional Enterovirus D68 Cases (Oct. 7th, 2014) http://t.co/dVGfLCe8a3 #ncpol #ncgov #enterovirus
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) October 8, 2014
I’ve been fielding a lot of emails and Facebook messages on Enterovirus. This virus appears to be causing paralysis in some of the kids who have succumb to it and a 4-year-old New Jersey boy recently died from it. Parents are rightfully concerned. Continue reading