A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: NBA
The NBA pulled it’s All-Star game out of Charlotte, North Carolina over House Bill 2 (HB2). The NBA said it was discriminatory to hold their event at an arena where men couldn’t pee alongside women, so they moved it from … Continue reading
After several months of making threats to move the 2017 All Star game out of Charlotte if lawmakers didn’t repeal HB 2, the NBA has finally decided to actually do it.
The statement alluded to the reported meetings being held in secret between lawmakers and the NBA officials.
“Since March, when North Carolina enacted HB2 and the issue of legal protections for the LGBT community in Charlotte became prominent, the NBA and the Charlotte Hornets have been working diligently to foster constructive dialogue and try to effect positive change.”
The NBA apparently has ignored the fact that the right to sue for discrimination in court has been restored, which was allegedly one of their earlier main complaints. Read the full NBA statement.
KEEP READING… SEE THE CLINTON TIES & THE LATEST BLACKMAILER: THE PGA. Continue reading
Apparently, the NBA is an official elected body in the state of North Carolina. Or at least that is how they are being treated by ‘NCGA leadership’ and Governor McCrory who have been in ‘private’ and closed door discussions with the NBA over changes to HB2.
Now we learn a second draft with additional changes to HB2 in in play that includes a ‘ blue ribbon commission’.
You cannot appease anyone or anything whose primary goal is your complete destruction. Continue reading
A proposed bill was leaked to WBTV news today that would significantly change HB 2.
The reporter on the story is Nick Oschner. One may recall his ambush video of Speaker Tim Moore over his unitemized credit card charges. It was a bizarre story with weird twists and turns. House leadership were told to avoid him. Apparently they didn’t listen.
The WBTV article cites a ‘anonymous source’ handing over the bill and that ‘General Assembly leadership’ have apparently been meeting with the NBA with regards to this bill.
Wait, what? Continue reading