A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS elementary teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges involving students
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
- Orange County Teacher arrested on 30 year old child rape charges
- $1 million bond issued to Gaston County Assistant Principal accused of sex crimes with a student
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: National Council On Social Studies
I’ve warned people for a while now about HB 13 (Amend School Health Assessment Requirement) and the ramifications of the parental ‘consent’ signature block on the health form that the bill references.
Parents have been signing away the confidentiality between their child’s doctor to allow DHHS and DPI to contact the provider directly.
Now the data is being used to ‘track the fat kids’.
Why is education involved in the health profession? Why are kids failing basic information in courses like History and Civics ?
KEEP READING — You won’t believe what one national education official said about the priorities in Social studies… Continue reading →