A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Narratives
The narrative is we have a teacher shortage.
In February, Superintendent June Atkinson blamed the shortage on not enough teachers entering the profession.
The truth is we have 7,300 backlogged teacher licensing applications in this state. Continue reading
One has to laugh at the lengths at which Progress NC will go to in order promulgate their false education narratives.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
Yesterday, Lt. Governor Dan Forest released a video highlighting important information which the media in North Carolina has been remiss in reporting on.
KEEP READING.. WATCH THE VIDEO.. SEE THE REAL NUMBERS Continue reading
As I mentioned in an earlier article, ‘Wallet Hub’ has produced its second education related ranking list. The first Wallet Hub ranking list came out last year and was full of holes, this one is no different. Continue reading
PR Firm, EducationNC, has a new article up by Ann McColl. She harps on the policy of the schools as having the right to decide what your kid reads and sees at school.
In a nutshell: Parents, you should let the ‘experts’ decide what your kids read and learn.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Apparently BEST NC’s PR firm, EducationNC, isn’t high profile enough to get the right amount of spin out.
The News and Observer had to be called in to do a cloying op-ed praising them. It starts out slapping around Republicans and then offers BEST NC as the solution. Read it here and be sure to check out the comments.
This op ed, of course, is setting the stage for when Rep. Graig Meyer rolls out his ‘big bill’. It is more narrative driving of education by a non-governmental organization or NGO.
BEST NC is an NGO; An unelected and publicly unaccountable entity.
KEEP READING Continue reading