A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Narrative
Why Is NC Public School Forum Tweeting A 4 Year Old, Incorrect Statistic?
The NC Public Schools Forum’s recent email newsletter had a set of education stats in it.
The claim is 52% of NC Public School teachers have a second job. There was no source for this statistic, so I asked them and found out not only was this four year old data they were pulling, but the table says 24%, not 52%.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading