A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Muslim Student Association
The video of an alleged “Pro-ISIS panel at UNM” has sparked more than a few fires since it went viral online. I had a few questions of my own regarding the entire incident that took place on April 1st.
After my article ISIS Panel at University of New Mexico was published, I did get some partial answers.
One of the questions from my article was about 45 minutes of video missing from the UNM Muslim Student Associations panel on ISIS.
KEEP READING… Continue reading