A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Cooper Political Campaign Advisor Orchestrated Strach Ouster
- School Choice Advocate Hits WRAL Owners on Editorial Attacking Low-Income Scholarship
- Orange County Teacher Facing Felony Child Exploitation Charges
- Silent Sam Vandals Get 24 Hour Sentence
- Raleigh Private School Teacher Arrested On Peeping Charges
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: MSNBC
I read a status update on Facebook the other day that a close personal friend of the family had posted. It read: December 4th, 2014 : Currently inside a military medical treatment facility watching FOX news when … Continue reading
Facts are pesky things. Spin it all you like, Unions dumped over 20 million into Wisconsin, despite tearful tantrums from Anti-Walker protesters. Cry about it some more, Libs. Call it practice…for November. Continue reading
Huh. Imagine that! A race-baiter on MSNBC! There were more generalizations and Biblical literalism in this rant than I could count. I lost count of the number of times he said ‘bigotry’ too. I wonder how much of this was inspired by the rural communities in NC that are majority black supporting Amendment One there? Continue reading
Brace yourself, people. You are entering the world of Jackwagons gone wild. Say What? is a series of quotes that I collect as I go about my daily business of deciphering the “news”. Continue reading