A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: moveon.org
With the latest news that Moveon.Org has suddenly endorsed Kay Hagan after she recently re-affirmed her support of Obamacare — the President’s signature law which caused over 300,000 North Carolinians to lose their policies and spiked rates across the state, I can’t help but think of Mad Max, Beyond Thunderdome right now.
Who runs Bartertown? MoveOn.org runs bartertown! Continue reading
Gone Are The Days Of Running On Accomplishments
Some of us saw the emails that came out of the Obama campaign and the DCCC in 2012. The ones that played upon hate and fear using a stack of falsehoods and in some cases, outright lies. Emails that were designed with one purpose of frightening people into funding the Democrats. Well, it’s campaign time again and NC’s Kay Hagan isn’t just taking a page out of that book of fear and hate, she’s using it as a how-to guide. Continue reading