A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Monika Johnson Hostler
More folks are getting into the Wake County Public School’s Board race.
Gil Pagan (pronounce pah-gahn) has jumped in to challenge Jim Martin. Now former teachers Sheila Ellis has entered the race to challenge Monika Johnson-Hostler.
Before you get excited, read a little. Continue reading
The Wake County School Board loves their Common Core. Just ignore Common Core is a fundamentally flawed experiment that is proving to be a bigger and bigger train wreck with each passing day. Wake County School Board members continue to make statements attacking the public, mainly parents, who oppose Common Core. It’s not Bill “clueless on Core” Fletcher this time. It’s the newbie board member, Monika Johnson-Hostler.
More Proof the Wake County school board doesn’t represent the people. Johnson-Hostler defends Common Core http://t.co/SxMwy9t8Ob #nced #wake
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) July 17, 2014
You remember Ms. Johnson-Hostler? The candidate with the messy personal finances backed by big PAC money and tied to Great Schools in Wake Coalition?
She apparently is just getting the “politicizing” attack strategy memo or perhaps the Board members are just taking turns so there is continued repetition of the theme. I find these kind of statements coming out of a woman sitting on the board of one of the largest school districts to be really scary. Excerpts below are from the News and Observer on 7/16/14. Continue reading
It appears that Wake County School Board Candidate for District 2, Monika Johnson Hostler hasn’t been up front with voters. Hostler failed to disclose her debt issues totaling close to $18,000, delinquency in property taxes and her past opinion in the Crystal Mangum/Duke Lacrosse Team case. Continue reading