A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Molotov Mitchell
Another shoe did indeed drop. Porject Veritas and James O’Keefe swept into North Carolina and uncovered multiple campaign workers encouraging illegal immigrants to vote for Kay Hagan. This activity has prompted an investigation by the NC State board of elections
Congrats to @JamesOKeefeIII for triggering NC SBoE probe: http://t.co/BgRSjI1yMM #ncpol @LadyLiberty1885 @sistertoldjah #tcot
— Voter Integrity (@VoteChecker) November 2, 2014
For several years now, the Voter Integrity Project in North Carolina has been doing the heavy lifting of identifying people who should not be on North Carolina’s voter roles. VIP has even developed a tool citizens can use to see if a ‘phantom voter’ lives at their address.
KEEP READING — See Molotov Mitchell running for #NC16 find a Phantom voter at his address – NCNAACP breaking law with voter guides? Continue reading
Yesterday I received word of Republican candidate signs for the Wake County Commissioners race being swiped.
Today, I was sent a note from NC16, where Molotov Mitchel is taking on Senator Josh Stein. A banner of Mitchell’s was allegedly stolen off a fence somewhere in District 16. See the email snippet at the bottom of the article.
Frankly, in NC 16 there should be no contest here.
Senator Stein has made his support of the deeply flawed and experimental Common Core crystal clear over the last year. He ignored the testimony of over 40 parents and educators and instead, ran with the prepared talking points from the Chamber of Commerce.
Parents should know I’ve witnessed first hand that Stein no interest in your children or high standards, he’s more concerned with smooth talking points — oh, and implying you’re a racist if you don’t support Common Core. Flashback to May, 2014:
KEEP READING – HIT THE TIP JAR Continue reading