A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Mississippi
The following is reprint from my Heartland Magazine article.
Jackson, Mississippi City Council Considers Regulating Uber Continue reading
The American Spectator has an interesting article up about the antics going on in Mississippi which highlights the group ‘Mississippi Conservatives’ giving money to Democrats. It appears a lot of money in fact and to key vulnerable Democrats. Of note in the story is NC’s biggest complainer about ‘outside’ and ‘dark’ money, Kay Hagan.
Relevant section below, but read the whole thing at American Spectator: Continue reading