A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Mission: Ready
In case you missed it, Mission: Readiness and North Carolina military leaders are back out pushing Common Core again.
Excerpt from the FayObserver:
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
The headline at the Greenfield Reporter reads, “Military generals gather to support common core standards for public schools”.
Once you’re done rolling your eyes. Stop and listen.
Do you hear that? That’s the sound of nails of Common Core supporters raking the chalkboard in a vain attempt to reclaim their carefully crafted narratives.
Political junkies know that in politics, which is what pro-Core people are making the fight about, when you are going down you bring in your military and police supporter to praise you. There’s more to it than that however. We’ve seen how the Chambers of Commerce have been brought in, this is their call for reinforcements so to speak. There’s more to it than meets the eye. Keep reading. Continue reading