A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Minimum Wage
You’d have to be living under a rock not to know the Unions and their multitude of ‘raise the wage’ front groups have been hollering for a minimum wage hike. While the President seems to be talking the talk, his Democratic held Congress led by Harry Reid are not walking the walk. They failed to pass the bill!
So, here comes the bus! A who’s who of the Left in NC is hopping on board. GOODY! The circus is coming to Greensboro and Raleigh.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contacts: Jeremy Funk, 202-470-5878
April 30, 2014 Blake Williams, Traveling Press Sec., 407-902-7399
***MEDIA ADVISORY for Thursday, May 1st, 2014***10:30am ET in Greensboro***2:30pm ET in Raleigh***
The “Give America a Raise” Bus Tour Comes to The Tar Heel State Continue reading
Just when we’ve covered one political action or social justice group affiliated with Big Labor and their resurrection of Occupy, another pops up.
Campaign forms to combat voter suppression nationwide. #ncpol #MoralMonday #ALEC http://t.co/xbg2xTmLdt
— Teamsters (@Teamsters) August 20, 2013
The link goes to an article on the Teamsters website that touts it’s new 501 (4)(c) group that fighting racism ‘voter suppression’ called American Values First.
Unions, Occupy and Moral Monday — one big, happy Lefty family.
Keep Reading… Continue reading
Occupy 2.0 on the move. Another day of coordinated fast food worker protests was held on July 29th in multiple states including Illinois, Michigan, Missouri, New York and Wisconsin. Some in Chicago even continued today, August 1st. The strikes focus on raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour.
Looking behind the curtain, we see the AFL-CIO, SEIU and their occupy foot soldiers at work and being given a cushy reception from the mainstream media complex….