A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Minimum Wage
You’d have to be living under a rock not to know the Unions and their multitude of ‘raise the wage’ front groups have been hollering for a minimum wage hike. While the President seems to be talking the talk, his Democratic held Congress led by Harry Reid are not walking the walk. They failed to pass the bill!
So, here comes the bus! A who’s who of the Left in NC is hopping on board. GOODY! The circus is coming to Greensboro and Raleigh.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contacts: Jeremy Funk, 202-470-5878
April 30, 2014 Blake Williams, Traveling Press Sec., 407-902-7399
***MEDIA ADVISORY for Thursday, May 1st, 2014***10:30am ET in Greensboro***2:30pm ET in Raleigh***
The “Give America a Raise” Bus Tour Comes to The Tar Heel State Continue reading
Just when we’ve covered one political action or social justice group affiliated with Big Labor and their resurrection of Occupy, another pops up.
Campaign forms to combat voter suppression nationwide. #ncpol #MoralMonday #ALEC http://t.co/xbg2xTmLdt
— Teamsters (@Teamsters) August 20, 2013
The link goes to an article on the Teamsters website that touts it’s new 501 (4)(c) group that fighting racism ‘voter suppression’ called American Values First.
Unions, Occupy and Moral Monday — one big, happy Lefty family.
Keep Reading… Continue reading
Occupy 2.0 on the move. Another day of coordinated fast food worker protests was held on July 29th in multiple states including Illinois, Michigan, Missouri, New York and Wisconsin. Some in Chicago even continued today, August 1st. The strikes focus on raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour.
Looking behind the curtain, we see the AFL-CIO, SEIU and their occupy foot soldiers at work and being given a cushy reception from the mainstream media complex….