A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Michigan
A Charter school president in Michigan has resigned and he cites Common Core as the reason in a rather harsh letter. It truly holds no punches. BRAVO! Brian Polet calls out the Common Core AND the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC) as his reason for leaving.
North Carolina is still tied to the SBAC and we need to withdraw post-haste. While the funding for the big tests were put on hold by the General Assembly, Pilot tests for the SBAC went on in NC this Spring in a lot of schools anyway.
North Carolina Must Withdraw from SBAC Part 1
North Carolina Must Withdraw from SBAC Part 2
Hat tip to a reader for this link over at RedState: Continue reading
Hey, it’s that time of year again! Occupy is getting the band back together for their annual gathering! Last year, it was in Philadelphia. This year it’s in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Gosh, I wonder if they’ll have that fun kids game again — Pin the molotov on the cop car! Continue reading