A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Michigan
A Charter school president in Michigan has resigned and he cites Common Core as the reason in a rather harsh letter. It truly holds no punches. BRAVO! Brian Polet calls out the Common Core AND the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC) as his reason for leaving.
North Carolina is still tied to the SBAC and we need to withdraw post-haste. While the funding for the big tests were put on hold by the General Assembly, Pilot tests for the SBAC went on in NC this Spring in a lot of schools anyway.
North Carolina Must Withdraw from SBAC Part 1
North Carolina Must Withdraw from SBAC Part 2
Hat tip to a reader for this link over at RedState: Continue reading
Hey, it’s that time of year again! Occupy is getting the band back together for their annual gathering! Last year, it was in Philadelphia. This year it’s in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Gosh, I wonder if they’ll have that fun kids game again — Pin the molotov on the cop car! Continue reading