A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Michael Gilligan
In going over the December meeting materials from the Common Core Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC), there was one handout that was missing any notation of who the author was.
This handout had a header on it that said, “Legislatively Required Standards Review Process in Other States”. A closer inspection of the original document’s properties showed it was authored by Michael Gilligan.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading