A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Melissa Geil
I’ve written many times before about the rising levels of politicking going on in our public schools. I’ve witnessed it first-hand when my son brought home a protest flier in his homework folder.
SB 480 seeks to end such politicking in our schools and bring education officials and teachers into alignment with the laws other state employees already have to follow.
The imagined example of SB 480 in action is in a blog post ‘Women Advance’ written by Melissa Geil; It is pure fiction with the intent of stirring up hysteria.
KEEP READING… Continue reading