A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Mel Watt
On January 25th, the NC NAACP released a statement detailing a three-pronged line of attack on political targets. These statements were a re-iteration of a speech Reverend Barber made in a church. The statements even says he “spoke at length” on these topics. At what point in the political pot banging, in a church no less, does this 501(c)3 and its activities merit some scrutiny?
The statement reads like an extension of the Blueprint NC attack memo, only with more specific targets. Here are the three bolded attack items below, the details can be read in the full copy of the statement is here. They can be summarized in one sentence: That’s racist. Continue reading