A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
- Law Firm conducting civil investigation into Guilford teacher arrested on sexual assault charges
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Matt Calabria
Wherein John Burns and Matt Calabria break their arms off patting each other on the back. I’m sure Bully Barber and his merry band of ‘Fight for $15’ folks will be pleased. Continue reading
Stay classy, Rep. Cotham and Commissioner Burns.
GEE, this is a Dem Wake Commissioner AND a Dem #NCGA Rep. Very hostile. Very unprofessional. #ncpol #wboc pic.twitter.com/EKWABTZlLP
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) March 6, 2015
Wake Citizens Coalition slams “More at Four” Wake County Commissioner candidate. News and Observer hardest hit?
“Matt Calabria noted the “major’s popularity among undergraduate students …” The Wainstein report did also.
The difference? Wainstein soberly reported the sham that the Department of African and Afro-American Studies is. Matt Calabria used it for his personal political advancement.
Now Matt Calabria wants to lecture others about educational excellence in Wake County. Maybe Matt should spend a little more time in Wake County beyond the few brief years he’s been here. He might actually learn something.”
OUCH. That’s gonna leave a mark.
Full email below:
KEEP READING – HIT THE TIP JAR Continue reading
The NC Dems campaign, ‘More with Four’ will be in Morrisville.
I hope someone will ask questions.
Ask Ms. Holmes why she doesn’t state in her bio that she is an NCAE attorney who has spoken at Moral Monday. Ask the Wake Dems why they pulled her video. Someone should confirm that “Sig” took those Moral Monday pictures. Also, someone ask John how it’s o.k. to defend someone who tweets out personal information of Twitter users?
Wake up. These people want to control the purse strings, folks.
Given the Moral Monday’s agenda would cost NC billions, these candidates need to be called out on their support of Moral Monday.
Email below. Continue reading