A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Matt Calabria
Wherein John Burns and Matt Calabria break their arms off patting each other on the back. I’m sure Bully Barber and his merry band of ‘Fight for $15’ folks will be pleased. Continue reading
Stay classy, Rep. Cotham and Commissioner Burns.
GEE, this is a Dem Wake Commissioner AND a Dem #NCGA Rep. Very hostile. Very unprofessional. #ncpol #wboc pic.twitter.com/EKWABTZlLP
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) March 6, 2015
Wake Citizens Coalition slams “More at Four” Wake County Commissioner candidate. News and Observer hardest hit?
“Matt Calabria noted the “major’s popularity among undergraduate students …” The Wainstein report did also.
The difference? Wainstein soberly reported the sham that the Department of African and Afro-American Studies is. Matt Calabria used it for his personal political advancement.
Now Matt Calabria wants to lecture others about educational excellence in Wake County. Maybe Matt should spend a little more time in Wake County beyond the few brief years he’s been here. He might actually learn something.”
OUCH. That’s gonna leave a mark.
Full email below:
KEEP READING – HIT THE TIP JAR Continue reading
The NC Dems campaign, ‘More with Four’ will be in Morrisville.
I hope someone will ask questions.
Ask Ms. Holmes why she doesn’t state in her bio that she is an NCAE attorney who has spoken at Moral Monday. Ask the Wake Dems why they pulled her video. Someone should confirm that “Sig” took those Moral Monday pictures. Also, someone ask John how it’s o.k. to defend someone who tweets out personal information of Twitter users?
Wake up. These people want to control the purse strings, folks.
Given the Moral Monday’s agenda would cost NC billions, these candidates need to be called out on their support of Moral Monday.
Email below. Continue reading