A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Mary Ellen Elia
Florida’s State Education Superintendent has embarked on a “roadshow” to explain Florida’s educational standards. That’s a nice way of saying a rebrand tour for Common Core:
Common Core Rebrand Tour => Superintendent’s road show aims to explain Florida Standards http://t.co/QMZlurTwaR #stopcommoncore
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) July 20, 2014
The parents aren’t buying it.
Excerpt from Tampabay.com: Continue reading