A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Cooper on School Safety: Give Me $130 Million to Train “Counselors to Cafeteria Workers”
- #NCED Updates: Win for Scholarship Program, Sex Ed Sit-Out, Legislative Updates & More
- #WCPSS Hires SPLC Social Justice Warrior
- N&O Gives Party Who Booed God A Swipe At Lt. Governor on Religion
- WRAL Tries Out Religious Smear On Lt. Governor. Response? SO WHAT.
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Tag Archives: Martin Bashir
Brace yourself, people. You are entering the world of Jackwagons gone wild. Say What? is a series of quotes that I collect as I go about my daily business of deciphering the “news”. I take no responsibility for any keyboards or monitors you may ruin in the course of reading this column. There is also bound to be NSFW language along the way, consider yourself warned. Be sure to look for link Easter Eggs as you go. Please keep your head and arms inside the ride at all times. Enjoy! Continue reading
Welcome to “They Said What?!” – a recurring monthly entry that highlights all the fantastically stupid things (and sometimes just fantastic things) said by politicians, celebrities, journalists, bloggers and anyone else who happens to wander into the headlights of the … Continue reading