A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: Predator problems in New Hanover persist, Guilford buses kids to the polls, School choice and more
- New Hanover substitute teacher arrested for peeing in a cup in front of students
- #WCPSS Updates: District won’t turn over MVP Math docs, Enrollment estimates drop, and magnet priorities
- NCED Updates: New Hanover Predators, Istation, Common Core, Leandro, NCAE & Elections
- #WCPSS Updates: Another “Equity” camp, Literacy, a brawl and other headlines
- #NCED Updates: School Choice Week, NCAE Strike, Istation updates and Teacher Turnover
- Cleveland County teacher arrested for propositioning 15-year-old boy using social media
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Mark Binker
Monday was the 9th ‘Moral Monday’. Full coverage and highlights of what was ignored by our shill media is here.
Updates include the Raleigh Police Union being tied to the NAACP, WRAL having ‘documents’ of who was arrested while taxpayers have no transparency from police on the arrests. Continue reading
WRAL is nearly falling over itself to rush to the aid of the NAACP and Moral Mondays:
Of the 388 people who have been arrested over those six weeks, arrest records indicate only eight – or 2 percent – are from out of state. While not all who come to the rallies get arrested, the records provide the best verifiable snapshot into the makeup of the protesters. (link)
Wow WRAL. Hacktastic! By their logic, because only two people from out of state were arrested at the June 3rd event, it then follows no significant number of out of state people were possibly there. That giant jump in attendance from a few hundred to over 1,000 was just momentum…after being off for two weeks. Right, sure.
Except it wasn’t. Continue reading
In February the story broke about a Left leaning non-profit named Blueprint NC and a memo that was leaked, which called for the ‘eviscerating’ of top Republicans in the state. An attack on Governor McCory was front and center.
At the time, the story was broken both in the Charlotte Observer and at WRAL by Mark Binker. What Binker and WRAL blew off telling readers in the initial reports was that WRAL’s owner, Jim Goodmon, has a foundation which gave money to Blueprint NC and that former WRAL reporter, Chris Fitzsimon, is also linked to the Goodmon foundation as his own group, NC Policy Watch, is housed in the same place. Fitzsimon still regularly enjoys airtime at WRAL radio.
Mr. Binker has a new piece up. A ‘fair and balanced’ look at think tanks and policy groups out there that are influencing our politics. It’s actually not bad and mentions groups from both sides. Of course, Art Pope – the NC Left’s version of George Soros – gets a special mention. Of note, in the article there is finally a section on Goodmon, even if it is a little vague: Continue reading