A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Margaret Thatcher
Yesterday the world lost an icon of leadership, hope and a woman with more courage in her pinky finger than most people have in their whole body. Twitter, celebrities, politicians, average citizen, blogs and print media all produced tributes and condolences. (Read: Rest In Peace, Iron Lady)
Well, at least most did. There was an ugly side to yesterday’s news. That’s how the Left rolls, folks. Notably missing from the condolence tweets was Senator Kay Hagan, who is seeking reelection this year in North Carolina. She felt it was more important to promote her Twitter Townhall and congratulate basketball coaches yesterday:
Luckily, Senator Burr made up for it with several tweets and I thanked him:
I checked Senator Hagan’s page, finding it hard to believe she didn’t at least acknowledge Thatcher’s passing, but nothing was in her press releases.
Related Reading: So tell me about Dr. Greg Brannon (for U.S. Senate in North Carolina 2014) Continue reading