A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment wanes, EdCamp Equity, Board member lie caught on camera, Green Hope fights to keep Dance
- #NCED Updates: Predator problems in New Hanover persist, Guilford buses kids to the polls, School choice and more
- New Hanover substitute teacher arrested for peeing in a cup in front of students
- #WCPSS Updates: District won’t turn over MVP Math docs, Enrollment estimates drop, and magnet priorities
- NCED Updates: New Hanover Predators, Istation, Common Core, Leandro, NCAE & Elections
- #WCPSS Updates: Another “Equity” camp, Literacy, a brawl and other headlines
- #NCED Updates: School Choice Week, NCAE Strike, Istation updates and Teacher Turnover
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Margaret Thatcher
Yesterday the world lost an icon of leadership, hope and a woman with more courage in her pinky finger than most people have in their whole body. Twitter, celebrities, politicians, average citizen, blogs and print media all produced tributes and condolences. (Read: Rest In Peace, Iron Lady)
Well, at least most did. There was an ugly side to yesterday’s news. That’s how the Left rolls, folks. Notably missing from the condolence tweets was Senator Kay Hagan, who is seeking reelection this year in North Carolina. She felt it was more important to promote her Twitter Townhall and congratulate basketball coaches yesterday:
Luckily, Senator Burr made up for it with several tweets and I thanked him:
I checked Senator Hagan’s page, finding it hard to believe she didn’t at least acknowledge Thatcher’s passing, but nothing was in her press releases.
Related Reading: So tell me about Dr. Greg Brannon (for U.S. Senate in North Carolina 2014) Continue reading