A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Marcus Campbell
This installment of Wake County Public Schools (WCPSS) updates includes enrollment caps, busing and an update on the teacher at the center of a $450,000 settlement. Continue reading
Welcome back, sports fans. The first installment of Wake County Public Schools (WCPSS) updates for 2020 covers a massive settlement payout, classroom temperatures, and cleanliness and a substitute speaks to defend herself out at the most recent board meeting. Continue reading