A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Lynne Bonner
Alright, this is going to be a long article. Get your coffee and settle in.
At the News and Observer, the headline reads, “NC education department used Koch-funded group for proposed history lessons”. Take a moment to go read it, but don’t be sipping that coffee when you do. I have to admit, even for News and Observer, this article was a bad joke. I left a comment on the actual article which I am not going to rehash but has important points in it; you can hit that at the bottom of this article.
Narratives are now News….
KEEP READING — There is much, much more. Continue reading