A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Security Guard Charged with 27 Counts Including Statutory Rape
- New Hanover Special Ed Assistant Charged with Statutory Rape of Minor, Indecent Liberties
- New Education “Non-Profit” Brings Jeb! To Raleigh
- The Going Rate To Look Like A Legit Candidate For A District Court Seat? $1,167.
- Cobey, NC Board of Education Seem To Be In Denial Over HB 17 Ruling
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Tag Archives: Louisiana
Female. Republican. Millennial. She’s a triple threat.
Meet Louisiana Representative Julie Emerson. Continue reading
Arne “White Suburban Moms” Duncan’s response to Lousiana Governor Bobby Jindal pulling his state out of the PARCC testing tied to Common Core should be bronzed. It’s a priceless instance of a proponent of Common Core politicizing the debate. Duncan called Jindal a flip flopper.
SHUT UP! He explained…=> Arne Duncan: Bobby Jindal Flip-Flopped On Common Core http://t.co/Xp7CNf1Jg8 #stopcommoncore #shutuppery
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) June 19, 2014 Continue reading