A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Magnet school hypocrisy, failing third graders, academic “integration” options
- #NCED Updates: Leandro Order and NCAE strike plans fizzle
- Alexander County Teacher arrested for assault on handicapped student
- Former Randolph County Teacher charged with rape
- Celebrating MLK: The Purpose of Education
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: LOL
With the primary rapidly approaching, the mailer wars have begun.
This one in #NC48 put out by the NC Chamber is particularly hilarious.
Stick around while I give it the ‘Nelson treatment’. Continue reading
One has to laugh when a founding member of an alleged ‘education non-profit’ attempts to troll someone for exposing them as Bill Gates backed Common Core shills.
Get ready to laugh because that’s what’s happened. Continue reading
Climate needs justice, ya’ll.
It was an all-star line-up event that includes celebrities like Moby and Natasha Bedingfield.
And no one heard anything about it. Heh.
Included in the entertainment line-up was Rev. Dr. William J. Barber, II, of course.
Who is paying for this, by the way?
Via Press Release:
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
Laugh or cry? Via News & Observer (Video):[youtube=http://youtu.be/TkUGM-6RQ-0]
All that was missing was a drum circle. Continue reading
This was too good not to share. I was reading a column at Politico and glanced at the comments. Glad I did, they were far more amusing than the article. Warning, Jim Treacheresque dog eating snark here, so put down … Continue reading