A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Lois Lerner
Just a quick note on the IRS by Liberty Speaks: Phoney scandal, not a smidgeon of corruption, there’s nothing there-there, or my personal favorite, Republican witch hunt. These statements have been thrown around now for over a year. It … Continue reading
Yet another agency tagged with using personal emails to conduct official business: IRS. Continue reading
Yesterday multiple Conservative groups who were targeted by the IRS gave testimony in front of the House Ways and Means Committee. The details revealed were both horrifying and chilling as well as a testament to how out of control our government and this administration are.
All of the testimony given should be required viewing, especially that of Becky Gerritson. Thanks to The Right Scoop for capturing it and many of the videos linked further down in this post. Watch:[youtube=http://youtu.be/0N8TykuZvTY]
One of the most appalling moments we’ve seen in these IRS related hearings came from Rep. McDermott, where he blamed the Conservative groups for being targeted by applying for tax exempt status in the first place. Watch: Continue reading