A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Lindsay Wagner
Without argument, a free press is essential to maintaining liberty and democracy. It’s so important, it is included in the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.
A free press should also be a transparent and honest press.
Yesterday, a Policy Watch reporter was escorted out of the annual NCBCE meeting. An invitation went out, citing ‘credentialed’ press only.
Local media, News and Observer, reported on the turn of events, however, had a few glaring omissions in their article.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
Lindsay Wagner over at NC Policy Watch keeps trying on Common Core and can’t seem to get it straight. The most recent article, Sen. Jerry Tillman: “The timing is right” to repeal Common Core (w/ video), has some great clips of Senator Tillman telling it like it is, but Wagner’s conclusions are off.
Conclusions in this article are off, but good video => Sen. Tillman: “The timing is right” to repeal Common Core http://t.co/vpW4EaU4lg
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) July 16, 2014
Here is what I mean about “off”. Continue reading