A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Liberal Women
To the Co-ed law students at Georgetown: I’d suggest examining your priorities. Try studying more and screwing less. I fear for the batch of lawyers they are producing there who can’t seem to pass any bar they walk by. So smart they got into Georgetown law, but not bright enough to make their partners pony up some condoms or to find cheaper and/or free sources. By the way, Sandra Fluke is no ordinary law student there; she’s front and center on purpose. Oh and Pelosi – can the outrage. Continue reading →