A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Less for More
I think most people around like to get more of something for less money. We like getting the most bang for our buck. We love buy one get one free sales. We love coupons and discount houses. We like getting big portions when we eat out because we can take home what we don’t finish – we feel like we got our money’s worth.
Well, over the last three years, our More for Less love affair has been under attack. The latest casualty? The King-sized Snickers Bar. I know, you’re probably as torn up as I am. What road trip would be complete without swinging into a gas station to grab a King-sized Snickers because you’re in the middle of nowhere with not a restaurant in sight? Continue reading