A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: LEE
In the past, I’ve touched on Teach for America (TFA) and it’s offshoot, Leadership For Educational Equity (LEE).
I recently reportde on them when I found LEE money and Bloomberg money in the NC Superintendent race — for a Republican.
I just want to re-state what TFA and LEE are: Politically motivate recruiting groups, masquerading as subpar and taxpayer subsidized teacher training schools, whose main purpose is to seat it’s acolytes in places of political influence in order to further their specific ‘educational’ agendas. Those ‘educational’ agendas are often skewed a particular way and it’s not to the center or right.
I just want to lay it out clearly here. It’s not just my personal opinion that these groups are more politically directed than education directed. It’s fact. Follow the tweets.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
Folks might not realize it, but the NC Superintendent position is up for grabs this election year.
Dr. Atkinson has filed to run again, but there are four other people running as well. This is one of the most crowded Superintendent races in a while, with two Democrats and three Republicans running.
Those running against Atkinson are J. Wesley Sills (R), Henry Pankey (D), Dr. Rosemary Stein (R) and Mark Johnson (R).
One of them is getting money from Mike Bloomberg and Teach for America’s political offshoot organization.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Try as they might to bend reality, Teach for America (TFA) is not a teacher training outfit. They are a well-funded political operative recruitment outfit hiding behind 501(c)3 status….
KEEP READING — READ ABOUT TFA’s offshoot, Governor McCrory’s former Aide, how much NC spends on TFA and how TFA alums are coordinating Black Lives Matter protests. Continue reading