A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
- Law Firm conducting civil investigation into Guilford teacher arrested on sexual assault charges
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: leaks
Huh. Imagine that! An administration that touted ‘Transparency’ as a major theme of their 2008 campaign, they seem awfully keen on searching out and purging dissent in the ranks – a lot like every ‘Forward’ campaign before him. Beyond big brotherly if you ask me. I had no idea his administration now leads in Whistleblower prosecutions, did you? Continue reading