A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Alexander County Teacher arrested for assault on handicapped student
- Former Randolph County Teacher charged with rape
- Celebrating MLK: The Purpose of Education
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Larry Hall
School choice advocates, are you paying attention?
House Bill 96, presented by Rep. Larry Hall, represents a clear attack on choice and charter schools in North Carolina.
HB 96 would make “a charter board member or employee who has authority to “maintain or expend funds” be personally and individually liable for all the debts of the charter school.”
KEEP READING… Continue reading