A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Alexander County Teacher arrested for assault on handicapped student
- Former Randolph County Teacher charged with rape
- Celebrating MLK: The Purpose of Education
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Keystone Pipeline
Obama is taking a pounding on gas prices and has announced intentions to allow more drilling and fast track an oil pipeline. He’s even rubbernecking on the Keystone Pipeline. These moves do not come without a cost and per usual, I am watching his other hand – there must be someone to blame at the end of the day for him. In that regard, three columns and their headlines stuck out to me today: Continue reading
Just about every main stream media outlet is running with the story that the House and Boehner caved and pushed through the Payroll Tax cut that President Obama wanted so dearly. Democrats are declaring this a victory, but is it? Nope. Continue reading