A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Kevin Perks
Well, someone at the DOJ has never read Lord of the Flies.
The DOJ wants to try ‘courts’ run by teenagers because.. bullying.
Oh, and our Common Core pal, WestEd is in the mix with the grant for these ‘courts’. A grant that is over $1.8 million dollars.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
The March meeting of the NC Common Core Academic Standards Review Commission was held yesterday in Raleigh.
A big thank you to Major Dave for shooting video of the sessions and presenters. This is a huge service he has performed for the NC public.
KEEP READING…. SEE THE VIDEOS Continue reading
After six months of meetings, the NC Common Core Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC) is finally going to hear from some experts on the opposition side.
Via Press release from the Common Core ASRC this morning, Dr. Sandra Stotsky and Dr. James Milgram will be testifying at the March 16th meeting.
Also coming is Kevin Perks, from WestEd. I have detailed information on Mr. Perks and WestEd following the press release below.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading