A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Kevin Kookogey
Yesterday multiple Conservative groups who were targeted by the IRS gave testimony in front of the House Ways and Means Committee. The details revealed were both horrifying and chilling as well as a testament to how out of control our government and this administration are.
All of the testimony given should be required viewing, especially that of Becky Gerritson. Thanks to The Right Scoop for capturing it and many of the videos linked further down in this post. Watch:[youtube=http://youtu.be/0N8TykuZvTY]
One of the most appalling moments we’ve seen in these IRS related hearings came from Rep. McDermott, where he blamed the Conservative groups for being targeted by applying for tax exempt status in the first place. Watch: Continue reading