A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Outrage Mob Celebrates Destroying Inanimate Object In Chapel Hill – #SilentSam
- Iredell-Statesville Teacher Arrested for Statutory Rape, Sex Offenses
- About That Nuisance Suit in Charlotte a Judge Tossed Out…
- #NCED Updates – 3 SBE Resignations, 2 Out At DPI & Durham tries to Deplatform Charter Schools
- WCPSS Employee Arrested for Felony Larceny
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Tag Archives: Kentucky
The first state to adopt Common Core has legislators now filing a bill to drop the standards. WCPO reported: FRANKFORT, Ky. — Majority Republicans in the Kentucky Senate have introduced legislation that would dismantle the state’s Common Core education standards. … Continue reading
The article, Kentucky City Goes Bust Due to Land Dispute Lawsuit, originally appeared at Heartland Fiscal Times on November 4
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
In early September, I reported on North Carolina’s ACT scores. They were dismal. They were especially dismal for North Carolina minority students.
A recent article at Breitbart by Dr. Berry highlights just how bad these ACT scores are – particularly for Minorities. Sense a theme here? Continue reading