A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NCGA Democrat Teams Up With Group Tied To Hillary Clinton, Fusion GPS Law Firm
- Cherokee County Principal Charged with Indecent Liberties with a Minor
- Former Teacher Assistant Charged with Multiple Counts of Sexual Exploitation of a Minor
- Elementary Teacher Charged with Statutory Rape, Indecent Liberties
- Charges Dropped for Some Arrested at 2017 Durham Demonstration
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Tag Archives: Kentucky
The first state to adopt Common Core has legislators now filing a bill to drop the standards. WCPO reported: FRANKFORT, Ky. — Majority Republicans in the Kentucky Senate have introduced legislation that would dismantle the state’s Common Core education standards. … Continue reading
The article, Kentucky City Goes Bust Due to Land Dispute Lawsuit, originally appeared at Heartland Fiscal Times on November 4
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
In early September, I reported on North Carolina’s ACT scores. They were dismal. They were especially dismal for North Carolina minority students.
A recent article at Breitbart by Dr. Berry highlights just how bad these ACT scores are – particularly for Minorities. Sense a theme here? Continue reading