A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Ken Paxton
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed an Amicus brief on August 31st in asking for the courts to put the House Bill 2 (HB2) suit on hold.
Texas is joined by 10 other state attorneys general and two governors in the filing. The Amicus specifically asks U.S. District Court Judge Thomas Schroeder to put the U.S. Justice Department’s current challenge to HB2 on hold while other related cases move forward. Continue reading
Another 10 states have filed suit against the Obama administration’s attempt to force school districts to allow transgender students to use the bathroom or shower facilities based on ‘gender identity’ instead of biology.
The new suit is State of Nebraska v. United States of America. Continue reading