A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Ken Paxton
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed an Amicus brief on August 31st in asking for the courts to put the House Bill 2 (HB2) suit on hold.
Texas is joined by 10 other state attorneys general and two governors in the filing. The Amicus specifically asks U.S. District Court Judge Thomas Schroeder to put the U.S. Justice Department’s current challenge to HB2 on hold while other related cases move forward. Continue reading
Another 10 states have filed suit against the Obama administration’s attempt to force school districts to allow transgender students to use the bathroom or shower facilities based on ‘gender identity’ instead of biology.
The new suit is State of Nebraska v. United States of America. Continue reading