A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Six NC Teachers Coming Off Suspension in 2019
- Former Durham Montessori School Employee Arrested In Molestation Case of 5 Year Old Child
- Cumberland Exceptional Children’s Teacher Accused of Assault of Nonverbal Student
- Cumberland Teacher Facing Multiple Felony Charges Involving Student
- Holder/Obama ‘Redistricting’ Group Gave Half a Million to the NC Democratic Party in 2018
Get A.P. Dillon’s Updates and Weekly Email Blast
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Ken Paxton
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed an Amicus brief on August 31st in asking for the courts to put the House Bill 2 (HB2) suit on hold.
Texas is joined by 10 other state attorneys general and two governors in the filing. The Amicus specifically asks U.S. District Court Judge Thomas Schroeder to put the U.S. Justice Department’s current challenge to HB2 on hold while other related cases move forward. Continue reading
Another 10 states have filed suit against the Obama administration’s attempt to force school districts to allow transgender students to use the bathroom or shower facilities based on ‘gender identity’ instead of biology.
The new suit is State of Nebraska v. United States of America. Continue reading