A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Union County teacher arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- Rufo video neatly packages Critical Race Theory’s history, purpose and how to fight it
- Union County teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges
- Winston-Salem teacher pleads guilty to indecent liberties charges
- Wake County teacher arrested for driving while impaired, controlled substance
- Stanly County teacher jailed on sexual offense charges involving female student
- Two Apex High School educators charged with intoxication, disruption
- Former Pitt County Public Schools secretary charged with indecent liberties
- Nations Report Card 2019 scores down or flat compared to 2015
- Former Johnston County elementary principal charged with sexual assault
Tag Archives: Kay Hagan
Back in June of this year, I asked Where in the world is June Atkinson?
Turned out that Dr. Atkinson was in India courtesy of the Center for International Understanding (CIU). As it turns out, another top education official in another state is also interested in India. Coincidence? Maybe. A lot of Common Core tied entities and links are tracing back to India these days.
So, back to why am I bringing CIU back up.
Turns out there are ties between CUI and the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO). Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: #NCSEN: Hagan Investments Ship Jobs Overseas
By A.P. Dillon
Well, last week I wrote about Hagan admitting to skipping vital committee meetings to fundraise. There’s more interesting news about the Senator and her priorities. Local media outlet Carolina Journal has a lot of detail on how Hagan’s family received over $250k in stimulus cash and pocketed probably around $114k of it.
KEEP READING… AND HIT THE TIP JAR! Continue reading
NC House Rep. Paul Stam corrects Kay Hagan’s misleading ads and the NC Democratic party’s bad math. See below. Continue reading
This is reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: Hagan Admits Skipping Vital Committee Meetings To Fundraise #NCSEN
By A.P. Dillon
On Tuesday evening, the 2nd Senate debate between NC Speaker of the House Thom Tillis and NC Senator Kay Hagan took place. It was a typical debate in that the challenger would pose a question and the incumbent would dodge answering said question. This debate was a little different from the first in terms of Hagan’s posturing and overall hostility throughout the event. She was clearly on the defensive.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Last night was a case study in dodging questions by Kay Hagan. The only real answers came in a post debate conference where she admitted she skipped an Armed Services committee meeting on ISIS to go fundraise instead.
Read about that and more in my Storify article. Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly article at Da Tech Guy blog: Hagan Attempting To Manufacture Outrage In #NCSEN By A.P. Dillon Given the busy week Kay Hagan (D-NC) is having, a dispatch from the NC Senate race is due here. … Continue reading