A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Katie Pavlich
The biggest nest of Liberalism in North Carolina arguably rests at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. A campus that touts its free thinking and open minds has proven just the opposite time and again. The latest round of #ShutUppery via College Fix:
Campus Leaders Call Conservative Women Unimpressive, Unworthy
Conservative female investigative reporters Katie Pavlich and Ann McElhinney are unimpressive nonacademics whose speaking honorariums are too high and credentials too unremarkable to pay to have them give talks at University of North Carolina Chapel Hill this fall, members of the school’s student government have agreed.
Despite pleas from College Republicans to finance the speeches, which would have cost about $8,000 from UNC’s student programming coffer of $124,000, a majority of student government members voted Tuesday night against funding the campus visits, with several members voicing concerns that Pavlich and McElhinney aren’t worth the price.
On the same night, UNC student government representatives tapped the anarchist group “UNControllables” to receive $4,000 to fly in a social justice crusader/academic from South America to speak on campus, and the feminists group Siren Womyn Empowerment Magazine was allocated $5,100.
Shut up, they explained… Continue reading